- SIZE: 1.18+/-
- APN#: #207-27-131 -9
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Arizona Park Estates, Unit 1 Lot 469 v Acreage:
- STATE: Arizona
- COUNTY: Apache
- GENERAL LOCATION: . The post office is 1/4 mile from I-40. While continuing
South on 191, when you see the sign Rodeo/Fairgrounds, this is the Southern
end of the subdivision.
- GPS Coordinates (approx.): NW corner: 35.192319 , -109.338336 : SW
corner: 35.191399 , -109.338338 ;
- SE corrner: 35.191383, -109.337825 ; NE corner: 35.192303 , -109.337820
- DRIVING DIRECTIONS:
- GENERAL ELEVATION: 5700 ft.
- GENERAL INFORMATION: This subdivision is easily accessible by paved
roads. T Mobile and/or modular homes and RV's are allowed. There are
cedars, junipers and grasses. . The White Mountains are nearby. .. Lots
of fishing with many lakes and streams in the area. Gallup, NM is about
25-30 miles .the North end of the subdivision has a gas station and
a post office
- TYPE OF TERRAIN: level-rolling
- ZONING: residential
- POWER: at IH 40
- PHONE: no . cell phones work
- WATER: no. must install well or holding tank.
- SEWER: No. Only needed when/if you build.
- ROADS: dirt
- PROPERTY TAX: $24 a year
- CLOSING/DOC. FEES: $90.
- TIME LIMIT TO BUILD: none
- ASSOCIATION DUES: none
INFO and PURCHASE INFO
BACK TO MAIN LAND PAGE