- SIZE: 175'x200'x56'x54'x211'
- APN#: 250-0012-000
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Dakota 1st Block- 6 Lot- 1
- STATE: Arkansas
- COUNTY: Sharp
- GENERAL LOCATION: In Cherokee Village on the corner of Otter Drive
and Navajo Trace
- DRIVING DIRECTIONS: From central Cherokee Village, the intersections
of Iroquois and Cherokee rd.Turn west on Cherokee to Okmulgee. Take
Okmulgee to Otter Drive, turn North on Otter. Follow Otter Dr. to Navajo
Trace. Property is on the left. SW Corner of Otter and Navajo Trace.
- GENERAL ELEVATION: 650 ft.
- GENERAL INFORMATION: Buildable parcel in the Heart of Cherokee Village.
- TYPE OF TERRAIN:
- ZONING: Residential
- POWER: yes, at street
- PHONE: yes, at street
- WATER: yes, at street
- SEWER: No. Only needed when/if you build.
- ROADS: paved
- PROPERTY TAX: $a year
- CLOSING/DOC. FEES: $89.
- TIME LIMIT TO BUILD: none
- ASSOCIATION DUES: Standby Water fees $140 a year.
- PLAT MAP: by email
- TITLE INFORMATION: Free and clear
- TYPE of DOCUMENT: Grant Deed
INFO and PURCHASE INFO
|no pictures at this time