- Parcel: Lot 6, Size: 11.50 +/- acres, Price $119,900 SOLD
- Parcel: Lot 8, Size : 12.23 +/- acres, Price $114,900 SOLD
- STATE: Texas
- COUNTY: Llano
- GENERAL LOCATION: about 18 miles west of Llano near the Mason - Llano
county line. about 4 miles norht of hiway 29.
- GENERAL ELEVATION: 900 ft.
- GENERAL INFORMATION: Spacious parcel in the Heart of the Texas Hill
country. The Deer Capital of Texas. P Power and at property.
- DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Property is on County Road 405. From Llano go
west on 29, about 15 miles you will cross over Elm Creek. Just after
Elm Creek is the road South to Castell. Turn North and go over the cattle
guard. This is county road 405. The road is gravelled for approx 2 miles.
You will cross over a cattle guard where the road turns from gravel
to graded dirt. The main entrance of the ranch is on the left. Stay
on the county road go over a small dip in the road.
- TYPE OF TERRAIN: level-rolling
- ZONING: ag
- POWER: yes
- PHONE: yes
- WATER: must install well
- SEWER: must install
- ROADS: Graded dirt road..
- PROPERTY TAX: approx $150 a year
- CLOSING/DOC. FEES: $270.
- TIME LIMIT TO BUILD: none
- ASSOCIATION DUES: none
- PLAT MAP: request plat map
be sure to state what property you are interested in.
- TITLE INFORMATION: Free and clear
- TYPE of DOCUMENT: Warranty Deed
INFO and PURCHASE INFO