- SIZE: 7.28 +/- acres
- APN#: MS# 19106
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Joe Shippley Lode patented mining claim
- STATE: Colorado
- COUNTY: San Juan
- GENERAL LOCATION: about 9 miles North of Silverton near the townsite
- DRIVING DIRECTIONS: From Silverton Take County Road 2, which use to
be County road 110, north to Eureka, as you pass Eureka and start up
the Hill there is a road that breaks off to the right. Turn right.
- GENERAL ELEVATION: 10,000 - 10,400 ft.
- GENERAL INFORMATION: Animas River runs throught the property. Near
the old Eureka Townsite and old boarding house. County road Frontage.
Electric runs through property. Great building sites. RV sites, camping
sites. Trees. Easily accessible land in the mountains with power.
- TYPE OF TERRAIN: level-sloping
- ZONING: alpine-mining
- POWER: Yes.
- PHONE: No
- WATER: Animas River
- SEWER: No. Only needed when/if you build.
- ROADS: county maintaned dirt roads.
- PROPERTY TAX: $90 a year
- CLOSING/DOC. FEES: $89.
- TIME LIMIT TO BUILD: none
- ASSOCIATION DUES: none
- MAP: Topo Map
will open in Adobe Reader .pdf file
- TITLE INFORMATION: Free and clear
INFO and PURCHASE
patented mining claim definition